The Somersett Owners Association Board of Directors (BOD) will be holding their open Board meeting on Tuesday, April 23rd at 5:30 PM in the Loft. For those interested in attending, the meeting agenda may be accessed via the following link:
Some of the more interesting and controversial terms on the Agenda are:
- Review of current Association litigation
- Access provisions for “Northgate” owners.
- Modifications to the SGCC Lease Agreement
- Bids on Canyon9 ADA compliance.
- Lot purchase adjacent to the TCTC
- Discussions on alleged Nevada law violations regarding Reserve Funding and the SGCC Lease Agreement.
All residents are encouraged to attend and provide any comments you may have on the agenda topics, other issues of concern or simply to watch the BOD in action.