The Somersett Owners Association(SOA) Board of Directors (BOD) will be holding their open Board meeting on Wednesday, August 26th at 5:30 PM in the Canyon View Room at The Club at Town Center. Items the BOD will be discussing and taking action on may be accessed via the following link.
In addition to financial and committee reports the following topics are scheduled for discussion:
- Several Common Area maintenance issues.
- Review of Association litigation
- Fence containment wire – possible action
- Review and Approval of Cross Walk Project at Somersett Pkwy and Town Square/East Park
- Review and Approval of The Vue Architectural Guidelines
- Review and Approval of Somersett Access to the Future Sierra Vista Park
Homeowners are encouraged to attend and ask questions or provide comments on any of the agenda topics or other issues of concern during the Homeowner comments sessions.