The Somersett Owners Association (SOA) Board of Directors (BOD) will be holding their open Board meeting on Wednesday, October 26th at 5:30 PM in the Canyon View Room at The Club at Town Center. For those interested in attending, the meeting agenda may be accessed via the following link:
Agenda Topics of note include the following:
- Reports – Section of meeting wherein the various SOA Committees, Community Manager and BOD president report on their activites and recommendations.
- Legal Update – Not clear from the topic description what these litigation issues are all about.
- Fire Fuel Reduction Plan – Of particular interest to homeowners adjacent to brush areas.
- 2017 Budget including Special Projects – Any projected impact on Association dues?
- Tree Mapping RFP – Believe this relates to removal & relocation of Common Area trees that do not meet visibility requirements at street intersections.
- Staff Incentive Payout Approval – Interesting topic given the unplanned turnovers in management company (FirstService Residential) personnel.
- Committee Recommendations – No indication of what these recommendations are, but interesting to see what our SOA Committees are recommending for the betterment of the Association).
As in all open BOD meetings, at the onset of the meeting, homeowners will have the opportunity to ask questions or provide comments on any of the posted agenda topics. After the BOD concludes their discussion on agenda topics, homeowners will have an additional opportunity to comment or ask questions on any topic relative to the Association. In the interest of time, homeowner comments/questions are limited to three minutes.