The “Board Meeting Packet” referenced in the previous post is also now available for viewing on the SOA website. However, not all of the updated Agenda items contain back-up information in the Board Packet. Those that do include the following:
- A 26 page Executive Report prepared by the Ad Hoc Traffic Advisory Committee . This report addresses observed traffic patterns for three defined areas within Sommersett and provides recommendations for enhanced traffic safety for each. Recommendations involve installation of 1) a programmable traffic related message board, 2) radar enhanced speed warning signs, 3) a button activated pedestrian crossing, 4) yield signs and 5) speed bumps.
- The Communication Committee is recommending hiring D4 Advanced Media (The SOA website designer) to perform some SOA website enhancements. This includes updating the SOA website homepage to accommodate multiple blog categories in lieu of the current single blog format. Also to develop a program that will integrate the EZSuite Club Management and SOA Website member databases. That is, to automatically sync them such that both contain the same member information. The Packet contains the D4 proposal for performing the requested service.
- The February 22nd BOD Meeting Minutes. An overview of topics discussed, approvals granted and homeowner comments from the previous BOD Meeting.
- Association Financials. The usual multi-page balance sheets, statements of revenues & expenses, cash activity, delinquent assessment history, etc.
- Aesthetic Guidelines Committee (AGC). Proposed new charter for the AGC which expands membership to include an Association unit owner in addition to BOD members. Also a resolution that requires all building and landscaping plans for Town Center properties to be submitted to the AGC for approval.
- Description of a small parcel of land off of Trail Hollow Court being foreclosed on and scheduled for auction on April 26, 2017.
- A proposal from Reno Green Landscaping for landscape maintenance of The Club at Town Center (TCTC). In previous years, landscape maintenance for TCTC was provided for by the Somersett Country Club.
For a complete reading of the March 22nd Board packet, one may log on to your www.mysommersett.com account and click on the “SOA/Committees & Meetings” link.