The counting of ballots for the four Somersett owners vying for the three open positions on the Somersett Owners Association (SOA) Board of Directors (BOD) took place today at the Annual Owners Meeting. The four candidates were Steve Guderian, Frank Leto, Glenda Powell (incumbent) and Jason Roland. Following the ballot count, the three successful candidates were as follows:
- Jason Roland – Two year term
- Frank Leto – Two year term
- Steve Guderian – One year term
Congratulations are in order for the successful candidates who will join incumbents Ryan Burns and Tom Fitzpatrick on the BOD. Also, many thanks to Glenda Powell for her dedicated service on the SOA’s BOD and as its President during difficult times.
SU wishes the new BOD well as it faces some complicated issues in the year to come. Such as:
- Hillside and Rockery Wall Repairs
- The Club at Town Center Upgrades
- Relationships between the Master and Sub Associations (e.g., Aesthetic Guidelines)
- Safety and Security Improvements
- Implementation of the Community Wildfire Protection Plan
- Full Staffing of SOA Committees
- Completion of the “New and Improved Website”
- Operation and Administration of the newly formed “Somersett Town Center” Activity Center
Any other significant issues facing the SOA BOD in 2018? Please feel free to comment.