TCTC Pool Redesign, Site Plan and Project Management Proposals
Discussion and approvals on this item were deferred until the next BOD Meeting. This to allow for review of a recently received proposal that was not included in the December 14 BOD Meeting Package.
Canyon Nine Golf Course Maintenance
Received Bids (2-year contracts):
- Somersett Golf and Country Club – $309,000 annually (price included approximately $10k in electricity costs for water pump operations, which were not included in other vendor bids).
- Finishing Touch Landscape Maintenance – $321,700 annually
- Reno Green Landscaping – $262,347 annually
After some discussion, primarily regarding Reno Green’s expertise with golf course maintenance, their history in adhering to contract costs and the significant price difference, the BOD voted to accept the Reno Green bid (three yes, one no and one abstention). This subject to staff review and verification that the Reno Green proposal addresses and meets all proposal requirements.
Town Square Landscape Maintenance
- Reno Green Landscaping – $24,144 annually
- Signature Landscapes – $24,972 annually
Encompasses maintenance of all land within the Town Center complex except for TCTC interior pool area and the land dedicated to the “Greens at Town Center” residential development. The BOD voted unanimously to accept the Signature Landscaping proposal. One reason being to assess them as an alternate to Reno Green for future considerations.
Drainage Way Repair
- Gradex – $28,454
- Sierra Nevada Landscape – $35,327
- MMW Construction – $30,300
This contract addresses repair work on some common area drainage ditches. The BOD voted unanimously to accept the Gradex bid.